Front page of The Saratogian, April 18, 1912
Photo Courtesy of the George S. Bolster Collection of the Historical Society of Saratoga Springs -- Photograher is Unknown -- Ed Farrington. 1 Phila St. He was the owner of the Billiard Parlor and Bike Shop in Saratoga Springs. He owned the shop that he is pictured in front of. No other information is available. Photo: UNKNOWN / GEORGE S. BOLSTER COLLECTION
1901 Hudson Valley Motor Company builds its first car in Saratoga Springs. Photo courtesy of Saratoga Springs History Museum.
Congress Park, date unknown
1882 Ad Card Saratoga Springs Grand Union Hotel
Main Street, Saratoga Springs, NY
May 26, 1938: Broadway between Spring and Phila Street. (Courtesy of Saratoga Springs Historical Museum, George S. Bolster collection)
April 2, 1943: WWII, Congress Theater check out what was playing at the Congress Theater.
Saratoga train station, date unknown